Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.
Life Sentence Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Grasston [Administrator Application]

Go down

David Grasston [Administrator Application] Empty David Grasston [Administrator Application]

Post by Deivis Tue May 14, 2013 11:17 pm

In-Character:
Ingame Name: David Grasston
Level: 1
Have you received any bans/warns?: No.
If so, why?: -

Out-Of-Character
Name (At Least A First Name): David
A bit about yourself: My name is David, i'm 13 years old from Lithuania i like basketball, but now i'm with my broken leg, and i can be active in this server.
Have you ever administrated before (either here or another server)?: Only in lithuanian servers.
Languages (English is a must!): English, Russian, Lithuanian.
Why you wish to be an administrator: Just beacuse i like to be administrator, and i like to oversee the servers, and... i don't know what to tell more
What you have to offer the administration team: Nothing, i think.

Scenarios:
What would you do if somebody OOC abused you, calling you an idiot?: I'll Warn him. and give him OOC Jail.
If two players were in an argument, what would you do to defuse the situation?: I will try to get the situation, and the one who is the bad player, i will punish him.
If you found your best friend using hacks ingame, would you ban him or let him off with a warning?: First i'll warn him, and if he use hacks again, i will ban him.

I, [David Grasston] hereby agree to the Life Sentence Prison Role-Play rules and shall adhere to the consequences of my actions pending the processing of my administration application.

Deivis
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down