Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.
Life Sentence Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwayne Brown [Admin Application]

Go down

Dwayne Brown [Admin Application] Empty Dwayne Brown [Admin Application]

Post by DwayneB Thu May 02, 2013 12:25 pm

In-Character
Ingame Name:Dwayne Brown
Level:1
Have you received any bans/warns?:No, I didn't recive any bans/warns.
If so, why?:

Out-Of-Character
Name (At Least A First Name):Ziga
A bit about yourself:I like to work in a team, I can work under pressure
Have you ever administrated before (either here or another server)?:Not on this server, but I did on other servers, I also had my own roleplay community but it failed due to playerbase.
Languages (English is a must!):Slovenian and English
Why you wish to be an administrator:Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
What you have to offer the administration team:I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.

Scenarios
What would you do if somebody OOC abused you, calling you an idiot?:I would warn him first, but if he keeps doing that he would recive a kick.
If two players were in an argument, what would you do to defuse the situation?:Ask whats the situation all about and why are they arguing for. I would tell them to stop arguing but if they still argue they would both be on mute.
If you found your best friend using hacks ingame, would you ban him or let him off with a warning?:I would tell him to stop hacking and un-install them, but if he wouldn't do so, he would recive a ban.

I, Dwayne Brown hereby agree to the Life Sentence Prison Role-Play rules and shall adhere to the consequences of my actions pending the processing of my administration application.

DwayneB
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down