Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.
Life Sentence Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toraidio Balderas [Admin Application]

Go down

Toraidio Balderas [Admin Application] Empty Toraidio Balderas [Admin Application]

Post by Gentleman. Fri May 03, 2013 2:52 pm

In-Character: Toraidio Balderas.
Ingame Name: Toraidio Balderas.
Level: None yet as the server didn't open.
Have you received any bans/warns?: I haven't.
If so, why?: -.

Out-Of-Character
Name (At Least A First Name): Tim.
A bit about yourself: I was born in Slovenia and I'm still living there as a normal Sixteen year old who's visiting first year of high-school. I'm in love with prison roleplay especially when it comes to this quality of roleplay. I started roleplaying four years ago and I started to play SA:MP five years ago. I respect other communities and I have played on one of the most famous servers around SA:MP. I'm a calm guy who knows how to talk with people and make them feel comfortable. I don't push into people with no reason and if somebody tries to do something wrong, I punish them or at least convince them of not doing that the please to do. If you choose me as an admin, you wont regret anything.
Have you ever administrated before (either here or another server)?: I've been an admin on couple of medium-roleplay servers.
Languages (English is a must!): German (a bit) Slovenian (very good) English (very good) Croatian (I can understand it)
Why you wish to be an administrator: As I said, I want to help people around the server and punish others for trying to ruin it. I don't tolerate rule-breakers at all and I don't accept any form of bribes. It's been a dream of mine to become an admin on famous servers and I think this one has enough potential to become one sooner or later.
What you have to offer the administration team: My time and work. I will be very active because the year is almost over and I'll be on-duty most of them time when I'm not RPing. I'm a good guy like I said who likes to talk to people and get into deep conversations. I know how to map as well so that would be some plus to it.

Scenarios:
What would you do if somebody OOC abused you, calling you an idiot?: I would first verbally warn him, but if he would continue to do it I would warn him or even a-jail him.
If two players were in an argument, what would you do to defuse the situation?: I would first calm the both players down and let them explain eachothers. Both sides of the story and then I'll come to an conclusion whether I'll punish the first player ot the second one.
If you found your best friend using hacks ingame, would you ban him or let him off with a warning?: Of course I'd ban him, I don't tolerate rule-breakers nor hackets.

I, [Toraidio Balderas] hereby agree to the Life Sentence Prison Role-Play rules and shall adhere to the consequences of my actions pending the processing of my administration application.

Gentleman.
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down