Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.
Life Sentence Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Henderson [Administrator Application]

Go down

Tony Henderson [Administrator Application] Empty Tony Henderson [Administrator Application]

Post by Helper Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:30 am

In-Character:
Ingame Name: Tony Henderson
Level: N/A
Have you received any bans/warns?: N/A
If so, why?: N/A

Out-Of-Character
Name (At Least A First Name): Lucas
A bit about yourself: I'm currently fourteen years of age, living in Ireland. Second year in high school (Year and it is about to end in a few weeks. I do MMA twice during the week and on my free time I watch many many tvshows.
Have you ever administrated before (either here or another server)?: Yes, another server.
Languages (English is a must!): English, French, Irish and I can read Russian
Why you wish to be an administrator: I wish to be an administrator to help players when they require it, to punish players when they violate (a) rule(s) and to assist those who request assistance.
What you have to offer the administration team: I have my previous knowledge in other roleplay servers to offer, I can seperate my immaturity from my maturity (Just like any other person, I like to have ''extra'' fun from time to time but I know where to draw the line) and I'll be an extra hand.

Scenarios:
What would you do if somebody OOC abused you, calling you an idiot?: Firstly, I would explain to him/her that he/she is violating a rule and if they still go on then script-warn them. If they still decide to go on, ajail.
If two players were in an argument, what would you do to defuse the situation?: I would hear out why the players are arguing, hear both of their stories and then understand the situation to make a decision
If you found your best friend using hacks ingame, would you ban him or let him off with a warning?: Ban him, he is just like any other player.

I, Lucas hereby agree to the Life Sentence Prison Role-Play rules and shall adhere to the consequences of my actions pending the processing of my administration application.

Helper
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down