Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.
Life Sentence Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Webb || Administrator Application

Go down

David Webb || Administrator Application Empty David Webb || Administrator Application

Post by Stalker Sat May 18, 2013 11:52 am

In-Character:
Ingame Name: David Webb
Level: 1
Have you received any bans/warns?: No
If so, why?: N/A

Out-Of-Character
Name (At Least A First Name): Dmitri(Димитри)
A bit about yourself:
I am 15 y/o, like computers a lot. My favorite sport activities are Light Athlete.
I am also a samp scripter, developing roleplay scripts.
Have you ever administrated before (either here or another server)?: On over 40 servers(lifetime)
Languages (English is a must!): English, Bulgarian
Why you wish to be an administrator: Due to the reason I have a lot of administrator skills, and I have nowhere to use them currently.
What you have to offer the administration team: Professional Administrator skills, even scripting services in future if needed.

Scenarios:
What would you do if somebody OOC abused you, calling you an idiot?:
-I'd start with a warning, if he continues, It'll go to a fine. After a 3rd insult, I'll jail him. If it continues, a temporary ban'll follow him.
If two players were in an argument, what would you do to defuse the situation?:
-I'll first spec them, see what's going on, after a minute/two of spectating, I'll teleport to them, try to calm things down, talk with them. After it's finished, and both apologise for the argument, they may go, if they try to insult or do something else, I'll Admin Jail them for the required time.
If you found your best friend using hacks ingame, would you ban him or let him off with a warning?:
-First, if I get a report on him, I'll spec him, see how long'll he continue(depends on what kind of hacking); If he's speed hacking, airbreaking, flying, etc., I'll warn him, but if he continues, I'll ban him; If he's weapon hacking and killing the players, spawning money, I'll direct ban him, since hacks aren't tolerated at all.

I, Stalker hereby agree to the Life Sentence Prison Role-Play rules and shall adhere to the consequences of my actions pending the processing of my administration application.

Stalker
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down