Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.
Life Sentence Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mexican Mafia; La eMe

2 posters

Go down

The Mexican Mafia; La eMe Empty The Mexican Mafia; La eMe

Post by Tsui. Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:08 pm

The Mexican Mafia; La eMe 1692ds5

INTRODUCTION

The Mexican Mafia, also known as 'la eMe' which is Spanish for the letter 'M' is an multi-racial hispanic gang which operates within prison systems in almost all states. eMe is known to be highly organized and ruthless. Many people believe the organization was founded back in Mexico, however it's an entirely United States criminal prison organization. They have some of the biggest Hispanic street-gangs under themselves, gangs such as Surenos, Mara Salvatrucha and Florencia use the number 'thirteen' to pay allegiance to the Mexican Mafia. 'M' is also the 13th letter in the alphabeth. Today, the La eMe is the most powerful gang within the California prison system. Membership expands to about 115-300 official members, and around 990 associated members which assists eMe with carrying out illict activites, such as extortion, murder, contract killing, assault, rape and robberies. When members of the MS-13, Surenos, Florencia is put in prison, they have to put rivarly behind or face punishment.

LA EME; SAN ANDREAS

It was first in the early 2000's when the high-ranked Mara Salvatrucha 13 member, Josue Fuentes was arrested for the murder on two 18th street gang members just south of Ganton. Josue shot and killed the two individuals over gang territory. Once he was put in prison he immediately rose up the la eMe hierachy by carrying out hits for the organization. In 2010 he was the right-hand next now deceased MS-13 member, Alexandria Ibanez. Ibanez died at the prison hospital in the early 2011 after battling with stomach cancer for the past one and a half year. Once Alexandria passed away, Josue was now in-charge of the eMe within the San Andreas prison system. The eMe leadership has been under Josue 'Jossy' Fuentes since the early 2011. Previous interviews with law enforcement officials, they claim that the eMe within the SAN prison system is one of the biggest and 'baddest.' These were directs words from FBI agent, Timothy Brambilla.

Tsui.
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

The Mexican Mafia; La eMe Empty Re: The Mexican Mafia; La eMe

Post by Mr_Joker13 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:57 am

Is this for real? I already build La Eme damn-.. Jees haha take a look at my application first okay? Jees lol this is funny and put alot of efforts when your making a gang stop copying my ideas

Mr_Joker13
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsui. Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Mr_Joker13 wrote:Is this for real? I already build La Eme damn-.. Jees haha take a look at my application first okay? Jees lol this is funny and put alot of efforts when your making a gang stop copying my ideas

1. The Mexican Mafia is not your idea, it's been done countless times.

2. Why is it needed with 3894384 words in a faction thread, what more do you need to know?

Tsui.
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Joker13 Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Tsui. wrote:
Mr_Joker13 wrote:Is this for real? I already build La Eme damn-.. Jees haha take a look at my application first okay? Jees lol this is funny and put alot of efforts when your making a gang stop copying my ideas

2. Why is it needed with 3894384 words in a faction thread, what more do you need to know?

It would be stupid if there will be Two mexican Mafia well my lad im the first one who build mexican mafia here its like First come First serve here atleast change your gang to something well its your decision good luck to you nyway Put more efforts at your thread

Mr_Joker13
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsui. Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:45 am

Mr_Joker13 wrote:
Tsui. wrote:

It would be stupid if there will be Two mexican Mafia well my lad im the first one who build mexican mafia here its like First come First serve here atleast change your gang to something well its your decision good luck to you nyway Put more efforts at your thread

You cannot force me to do something I don't want to, stop back-seat modderating.

1. Your english is s**t.

2. You're not capable judging by your grammar.

2. Your thread is stereotypical and a mess.

Tsui.
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Joker13 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Haha-.. My English is not that good but my RP is the main s**t here haha-.. My Thread is a mess lol everyone likes it take a look at yours well i don't give a f**k about your faction good luck on it haha i hope you'll have fun rping with us IG soon

Mr_Joker13
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsui. Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Please write so I can understand. If the thread doesn't matter, why judge mine?

Tsui.
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum