Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.
Life Sentence Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else?

2 posters

Go down

Do you like the Forum Layout?

Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else? I_vote_lcap100%Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else? I_vote_lcap0%Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else? I_vote_lcap0%Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else? Empty Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else?

Post by Creampuff... Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:20 pm

C'mon, we cater to your liking's..
- Something you don't like? or disapprove of?
- Found like a post bug, or mistake in something?

Code:
[b]What bug have you found?:[/b]

- Please, Reply to this topic using that format (xD) and write out what you've found.
Creampuff...
Creampuff...
Meat
Meat

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else? Empty Re: Discussion: Do you like the Forums, Layout, Themes postings and everything else?

Post by Grass Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:55 am

I voted, but it may be a little bit biased.
Grass
Grass
Owner
Owner

http://www.lifesentence-rp.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum