Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life Sentence Role-Play
Hi there. Please login or register.
Life Sentence Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Administrator Application] Deshawn Jamal

Go down

[Administrator Application] Deshawn Jamal Empty [Administrator Application] Deshawn Jamal

Post by bladeofscot Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:05 pm

In-Character: Deshawn_Jamal
Ingame Name: Deshawn Jamal
Level: 3
Have you received any bans/warns?: Nope
If so, why?: N/A

Out-Of-Character
Name (At Least A First Name): Kieren
A bit about yourself: My name is Kieren Thomson, i live in the United Kindom, in Scotland, i have been through half of high school studying a ICT course on how to make games, soon off to collage.
Have you ever administrated before (either here or another server)?:Yes, on a RP server
Languages (English is a must!): Only English
Why you wish to be an administrator: I would love to help the communty out by banning hackers, jailing people that break rules and much more. From my point of view, the server would be a wonderful server to play on!
What you have to offer the administration team: banning hackers, jailing people that break rules and much more. I would even attending meeting when I can.

Scenarios:
What would you do if somebody OOC abused you, calling you an idiot?: Tell them to stop, if they dont either jail or warn them.
If two players were in an argument, what would you do to defuse the situation?: Try to break the argument up if they dont, tell them to sort there diffrences out in jail.
If you found your best friend using hacks ingame, would you ban him or let him off with a warning?: I would ban him, even if he is my best friend.

I, [Kieren] hereby agree to the Life Sentence Prison Role-Play rules and shall adhere to the consequences of my actions pending the processing of my administration application.

bladeofscot
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down